Paris OG


Paris OG 
High Times Cannabis Cup Winner

Paris OG is one of the top strains to hit the game.  I have always been a fan of this strain so you can imagine I was excited to meet Dr. Kay, master grower of Paris OG, at +BrealTV Main the day we shot the cover of my first cannabis cookbook The Happy Chef THC.   

Growing is an art, no question, and I have always had great admiration for those with a green thumb as I would probably kill a cactus. (lol)   
Growing GOOD medicine is hard work and there is a lot of skill involved more than many realize. 

When I medicate I prefer Indicas or Indica-Dominant strains.  I have arthritis set in from old injuries and also runs in my family.  I prefer the indicas as they give me, when properly dosed, a nice "edge off" feeling as a pain reliever.  Also I work hard and when stressed I carry it in my shoulders. After a long day, there is nothing I love more then getting off work, coming home to puff a joint or cook a medicated dinner for myself and friends.  If you have arthritis, pains, or you just want to kick back and relax this is a perfect strain to do so. 

#ChefDeeFave

Congrats to Dr. Kay, Paris OG & Vader Extracts 
  

Photographed: Dr. Kay (Master Grower, Paris OG) & Chef Dee
High Times MultipleAward Winner
Paris OG: Indica-dominant strain
(relaxation, joint pain)
 Headband X Lemon OG
Taste: citrus, fruit

Find out where to to find Paris OG at Leafly
www.leafly.com 

Follow: @ParisKush on IG, Twitter for new locations
Photographed:  Hip Hop Artists & Marijuana Activist - +B Real of +Cypress Hill with Paris OG on the cover of 
The Happy Chef THC 
vol 1
Dr. Greenthumb Edition 

- Canna Chef Dee 

The Happy Chef THC
Social Medias: