Strain Review

THE HAPPY CHEF
LEMON HAZE



PARENTS
HYBRID: LEMON SKUNK
SATIVA: SILVER HAZE

FLAVOR
SWEET, CITRUS

APPEARANCE
The buds are a light shade of green and yellow with amber hairs on the trichomes giving it an even more yellow tent. 

REVIEW
I not only had a relaxed feeling from this strain, but I was also full of energy.  A long lasting feeling of happiness and euphoria.  I would rank this strain highly for those who suffer from depression.  The relaxed feeling helped with my arthritis, but kept me awake and energized, making it a perfect daytime med.  The flavor on exhale was smooth with a sweet citrus taste.  This is ranked high with me on the Sativa Dominant strains. It is also a great plant for a at home grower.  Lemon Haze, I find, is perfect with edibles, both to cook with and for the consumer on the go. 
This strains THC has been measured at about 15-20% with CBD of 0.38%.


;-)