Strain Review.


THE HAPPY CHEF
SUPER JACK HERRER

PARENTS
SATIVA: SUPER SILVER HAZE
SATIVA: JACK HERRER

FLAVOR
Spicy/Earthy

REVIEW
A SUPER SATIVA is the best way to describe Super Jack.  This strain in my opinion is TOP SHELF, I would NOT pass up this strain if you come across it.  Not only was I energized, but felt as if I was Super Woman, lol.  Seriously this aided me in getting a lot of things done with no anxiety or paranoia.  A very uplifting and energizing high.  I'd give it 5 stars on the Sativa list!  I would also highly suggest cooking with this strain.  I not only enjoy a good toke, but I LOVE cooking with it!  It is perfect for my Canna Cookies Iced Coffee or any day time HAPPY MEAL ;-) or HAPPY SNACK you prefer. 
This strains THC measures at 18-23% with CBD .03-0.2%

;-) 



DON'T FORGET TO "LIKE", "SHARE", & "COMMENT"
- Canna Chef Dee