The Happy Chef Show : Physical Capabilities

Photographed: Luis Mora aka Sous Lu, Dj Kontrol (TRPMSTR) , Chef Dee, & Eddie 

The Happy Chef Show
location: Las Vegas

Interviews:
Eddie 
(career) Cirque Du Soleil Acrobat

I am currently in filming of my show, The Happy Chef, where I interview different artists on their out look on the legalization of Marijuana and also show you how to cook a Chef Dee medicated dish. :)

I had the great privilege of having my friend Eddie as a special guest on my show and loved hearing and seeing what this amazing artist can do. 

Eddie is an acrobat of Cirque Du Soleil
This episode was geared to show everyone that Marijuana does not hurt your physical capabilities or cause you to loose your drive to succeed.  
Videographer: Rob Seher +Rob Seher @SeherCinema IG

Tune in and hear his story on my show...
 The Happy Chef. 

Coming Soon

www.brealtv.com

Episode Promo Music: Everyday (TRPMSTR Edit) Diplo ft. 8ightball & Lonnie Mac
Check out TRPMSTR: www.souncloud.com/trpmstr

- Canna Chef Dee 
DON'T FORGET TO "LIKE", "SHARE", & "COMMENT"

The Happy Chef THC
Social Medias: