Have You Seen Cabinet Grow?


Do You Cabinet Grow?

I am a big fan of grow your own and cook your own medicine.  Most don't have the square footage to have a grow room or green house rather, but I did my research and found an amazing company that makes top of the line "grow boxes" at sizes fit for any home. 

CABINET GROW

The design of these boxes makes it super easy even for a first time grower.  All come fully assembled in a discrete cabinet in various sizes "The Medicab Micro", "Yielder Max", and "Earth Cab Pro". 


Photographed: Me with the "Yielder Max"


Photographed: Me with the "Earth Cab Pro"

If you are looking to grow your own at a ONE STOP SHOP, this trust is the best around!  They also have an app you use with your phone or iPad to work with feeding schedule and offer 24 hour assistance for any help one may need with your grow. I just got mine for my breakfast area and studio.  Can't wait to add more gardens to my Happy Places! ;-) 

For a discount on your Cabinet Grow, call their number ask for RJ and tell them The Happy Chef sent you! ;-) 

DON'T FORGET TO "LIKE", "SHARE", AND "COMMENT".

- Canna Chef Dee

The Happy Chef THC
Social Medias: